This post is my contest entry at the crocs blog for a crocs gift certificate at Coffee with the Mrs..
After finishing writing my story i'm glad i wrote this story down as it will always be a great memory to store... :)
My story begins at nordstrom rack where I see a pair of black crocs way too big for my son... I would always hear about how crocs are so comfortable and for the price of 7 dollars I thought 'hey why not?'... I waited for his feet to get bigger so I could see what all the hype for these shoes were and now I know why...
From the second he tried these shoes on(even though they were still too big) they would always be near... My son insists on wearing his crocs as slippers, as winter shoes, as every second of everyday shoes! We've got so many other brands of shoes that costed 10 times the price.. we match his outfits... but the minute he sees the rim of the shoe... or even the tiniest part of the shoe peeping out from any hiding spot we've chosen he runs eagerly to his shoes and pulls off whatever shoe he is wearing and puts on his crocs... It doesnt matter where we are or what he is wearing... his crocs are a part of him. I've taken him to the park where we have spent many hours splashing in water in his crocs, its been with us travelling all over the world. When these batman crocs become too small for him I dont think it will ever part from our house... as it is linked to many beautiful memories..
I've ordered another pair of the same exact shoe just in a different size...
His batman crocs seem to be his 'lovey'...
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Deen's Batman Crocs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment