Monday, August 24, 2009

Monster Finger Puppet Giveaway

I was browsing etsy when I came across these adorable monsters at Happycloud Thunderheads Shop!


Are these not the most gorgeous monster finger puppets?!
I'm so in love with them and its definitely on my wish list! I think my son would adore these!

Lucky for us, Daniel from Happyclouds Thunderhead's shop has offered to give one of my lucky readers a custom set of monster finger puppets!
You can choose to build your own monster puppets according to your childs specs, or be surprised with the mystery pack!

(Because the eyes are made of buttons they are not recommended for children under 3 but why not request for the kids safe embroidered eyes option for younger kids?)

I can see lots of time spent storytelling and a lot of imaginative play with these.

To Enter(Mandatory Entry):
Visit Happycloud Thunderheads shop and leave a comment here telling me which monster is your favorite in the shop.

Extra Entries (Leave appropriate extra comments for each):
Subscribe to my blog in a reader. (1 entry)
Become a follower of mine. (1 entry)
Add my button to your sites sidebar. (1 entry)
Tweet about this giveaway. (1 entry. Leave link to tweet in comment)
Visit Happycloud Thunderheads blog and leave a comment mentioning you're here from Fun With Mama (1 entry)
Participate in my Unleash Your Creativity McLinky (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway (2 entries. Leave link to blog entry in comment)
Purchase something from Happycloud Thunderheads Shop and mention my blog (3 entries)

I cant wait to see pics of the lucky winner using these!
Giveaway ends September 7, 2009 at 11.59pm. Winner will be chosen at random and announced on September 8, 2009.

Good Luck Everyone!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

67 comments:

Christy Killoran said...

We have been on a monster kick lately, reading lots of monster books! My kids would LOVE these. I think Ludlow the monster is the cutest in her shop. I'm thinking Christmas!

Christy Killoran said...

I am now following you!

Tanyia said...

awww I love Kimbly!

Jeremy said...

wow, I love what you do on this blog, lot's of great idea to do with kid !
have a nice day !
http://mathildescrap.over-blog.net

Abby said...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26976154

this guy is adorable!!!









ajcmeyer at go dot com

RR said...

I like Reeve, the blue elf plush doll.

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

I'm a follower, and oh my goodness these finger puppets are amazing!! What a fun giveaway!!

Ilona said...

I love the Black Knight! What a great store, added to my favs. Great give-away!

Ilona said...

Just became a follower (but had your blog bookmarked already in my favorites :))

smurfing-time said...

I am following you and put your button on my blogspot. All the monster are so cute and naughty. But I really like the three monster finger puppets - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26275032

Susana said...

My favorite items are actually the monster hats--wish they came in baby sizes--would be absolutely adorable!! Super cute monster items though--love the dolls!

Susana
customblog@gmail.com

Susana said...

I follow!

Susana
customblog@gmail.com

Kira said...

I LOVE monsters and am a fan of Happycloud Thunderhead's work!

My favorites from his shop are the Grimbitts...but namely Quimbly (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=27158609). I love his big floppy ears and his turquoise color.

I was debating about picking Wimbly (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27185362) as my favorite simply because his name reminds me of one of the Fraggles from Fraggle Rock, which was my favorite childhood tv show! (although I think the character's name was Wembly).

I love the line in the description that "while friendly [the grimbitts] are not very sociable."

Kira said...

I became a follower of your blog!

Kira said...

I added your blog's button and link to my sidebar blog list!

Kira said...

I visited Happycloud Thunderhead's blog and left a comment...

Kira said...

...And I just blogged about the giveaway! (http://kirascraftylife.blogspot.com/2009/08/finger-puppet-give-away-at-fun-with.html)

karenmed409 said...

Kimbly, is our favorite monster!
karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net

Anonymous said...

how adorable! i recently became a follower. i have to say, i'm torn between the dark knght and the evil queen. so cute!

tatertot374 said...

I like the Bright Pink Monster
Thank you for the chance
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

Dolphin Girl said...

Augie, the Monster - figurine

Jamie said...

I like Hugo the Elf!

jamie @ suburban saving mama.com

Jamie said...

I follow your blog.

jamie @ suburban saving mama.com

Unknown said...

i love love love these. I've never entered a giveaway before, but these were just so great! it's a good first! Anyway, here is my favorite: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26219411 - the light teal monster is so adorable. But it was hard to pick, I actually have seen HappyCloud's shop before and have it hearted. Oh, I tweeted about the giveaway, but I don't know how to link it - other than show you my whole page: http://twitter.com/chasingmystar

thanks for sharing these monsters with us!

-Mary
ChasingMyStar

Richelle said...

The Ludlow, the Monster is cute

BargainFun said...

I like buff ! www.bargainfun.blogspot.com

Hippie4ever said...

I like ludlow

Gigi said...

I love these monsters! they are great! I love the little red guy on the right of a trio with a green nose. They look like a lot of fun. t haks for the giveaway. ruth dot gray at gmail dot com

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I love Reeve, the blue elf plush doll!

Unknown said...

My favorite monster is the Ludlow Monster!
sweetpea84074@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow your blog!
sweetpea84074@hotmail.com

JACLYN said...

We like Dark Knight!
firstrosegrrl@yahoo.com

Julianna said...

I love Wimbly Kimbly and Mimbly! They are cute little monsters! I just subscribed to your site on Google Reader too! Thanks!

katie klein said...

Hugo is my favorite monster for sure.

Linda said...

Black Knight is our favorite.
lgrieser(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

nopinkhere said...

I love the Indigo Avenger!

nopinkhere said...

I subscribed to your blog in Google Reader.

JD said...

I think Augie is adorable!

jennem said...

I like Ludlow.
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

Fionen said...

My favorite is Quimbly, the monster plush toy.

Fionen said...

I subscribed via Google Reader.

fionen_ftw (at) fionen (dot) com

Fionen said...

I'm a follower - Fionen

Fionen said...

Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Fionen/status/3743638269

Fionen said...

I left a comment on the Happycloud Thunderheads blog.

Unknown said...

I love Kimbly. She is so cute plus she is pink which is my favorite color.


fooks213@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I like Ludlow. He's cool looking.

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Unknown said...

Subscriber in reader

Unknown said...

Follower

Kira said...

I don't tweet. Does it count if I post a link on my Facebook?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2033505&id=1428646490&saved#/posted.php?id=1428646490&share_id=131949221401#div_story_131949221401_131949221401

Fionen said...

Your button is on my sidebar.

http://fionen.com

Colleen said...

Love the black knight. So cute!

colleenyamamoto(at)yahoo.com

demmi said...

The Indigo Avenger plush toy con5459(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Z said...

Love Bronson the monster and Reeve the elf!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

Unknown said...

Love Princess Persephone and oh, and the black knight...

Lauren
laurenzomac@gmail.com

Lisa said...

I like Augie.
iluvchrisnlevi@aol.com

Honey Mommy said...

Ludlow is my favorite!

Storm Safety Blog said...

I like Bronson. There's just something about his little pointed face and his floppy ears.

FranticMommy said...

What a lucky find! My kids are into puppets lately and monsters are always winner. Me personally I love Reeve the blue elf. But I could see our 6 year old being into the Ev il Queen. Our 3.5y.o? She'd love Kimbly just cuz she's PINK!

FranticMommy said...

I just posted the Etsy link to my Facebook page. All my Mommy friends will go NUTS!

Metal Momma said...

I like Quimbly.

Kathy P said...

i love the Green and orange monster hat - adult size small

Anonymous said...

Roscoe the Monster figurine is my favorite. garrettsambo@aol.com

Anonymous said...

adorable! thanks!

Bridget3496 said...

I like The Indigo Avenger plush toy

Bridget3496 said...

following through blogger- brdgcombs

cman said...

The Alien Zerlon-Ot plush doll :)

bonggamom said...

The Bright Pink Monster for my little girl....

BTW If you'd like a new place to link up your giveaways, I've got a giveaway roundup post up! You can link on my Mr Linky here:

http://bonggafinds.blogspot.com/2009/09/list-your-giveaways-here.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin