Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Catch A Ball Tutorial


This is a cheap and easy toy that you and your kids can make.

Materials needed:
Plastic/styro cup
String
Scotch Tape (or equivalent)
Ball

Pierce hole through middle bottom of the cup.
Thread string through leaving a little excess string at the bottom of cup. Tape the string to the bottom.
Tape other emd of string to ball and let you or your child have fun trying to flick the ball up and catch it with the cup.

Sorry that the pics are a bit blurry!


We did this at Deen's playgroup this week and it was a lot of fun.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

9 comments:

Susana said...

Super cute, easy idea--Joe would LOVE this!

Thanks for sharing:-)!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am definitely not one that has easy, non-sick pregnancies. This one is worse than the first but I'm finally feeling like myself again. Hopefully the worst is behind me. Thanks for stopping by!

smurfing-time said...

It's a cool idea...wanna do it with my niece and nephew, I am going to visit next week. Thanks :)

mamammelloves said...

What a great idea! I'm sure my son would love this! :)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Great idea! I have some of those plastic balls with holes. They will be perfect for this, because I can tie the string around the ball. This is what I love about reading blogs of creative people like you - I always get new ideas for myself :)

Stacy of KSW said...

HI Nadia,
I'm so glad you took the time to comment on my site today. It's been so much fun looking through your archives. I just love finding new sites - you can bet we'll be asking to feature you real soon!

Stacy

Jen said...

Oh now why didn't I think of that. This is going to be perfect for keeping my son busy. Thank you.

Stopped by from SITS.

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

I've never made one of these for Emily, but we have all the materials on hand and I think she would have a lot of fun with it. Great idea!

JosiahsMommy said...

Great idea! When my son gets older I'll be testing this one out. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin