Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Printable - Fruit and Vegetable Cards


Please link me if you use it in Tot school or just as an activity, I'd love to see! :)
I made some Fruit and Vegeteable category cards that I'm sure will be very useful. There are 5 pages (2 pages each of Fruits and Vegetables and 1 instruction page). Print the pages, cut out, laminate and then have your child categorise which one is a fruit and which is a vegetable.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

Susana said...

LOVE the pencil boxes!! Would be a fun project!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

YAY for veggies! These are great, I'll be linking.

PuppyLovePrincess said...

what beautiful veggie & fruit images! i'll be posting about these on my blog (w/credits and link, of course.) we'll use these for sure during our foods unit. thanks for sharing!

Val in the Rose Garden said...

What beautiful pictures! I noticed that you didn't include tomato... that can be a tricky one. I think the more kids know about their food the better they will eat. Beautiful job!

val

Blog Widget by LinkWithin