Monday, August 17, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - No Theme



Here's our muffin tin monday snack today... heart brown rice cake, marshmallows, animal crackers, spiced cereal mix with nuts inside, and some juice

I was so busy today with an art activity I did with Deen that I completely forgot about muffin ti monday... Luckily I could whip up this snack tray really quick. I'll post the art activity later today

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

12 comments:

Andrea said...

I just bought this heart tin. Can't wait to use it! Did you make the rice cake that shape? It's too cute!

Moore Minutes said...

I've never seen heart shaped rice cakes! Now I want to go shopping. These would make adorable snacks at parties.

The Allen Family said...

What a yummy snack! :) My boys would love it - and me!

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

Snacks in the tin are so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

a heart-shaped rice cake? how great!!!!

Bran said...

My kids love rice cakes and would be thrilled if it were a fun shape!

The Activity Mom said...

I love your muffin tin! I need to look for one that is more fun.

Melissa A. said...

I can never seem to find animal crackers that are as cool as yours! The ones I get are more of a blob, and you have to guess/make up which animal it is..lol

We have the same heart-shaped tin, but we used ours to make Valentine crayons. Now I need a new one for MTM!

Susana said...

LOVE the heart rice krispie treat!!

Tammy said...

Great MTM! I'm sure it was enjoyed!

Theta Mom said...

I love how you do such fun things with your child! So creative! :)

Michelle Gibson said...

Where did you find the brown rice cake in a heart shape? Neato! Great job, too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin