Deen is 30 months old (2 1/2)
We started tot school this week and had a lot of fun...
We did some bead threading with Pipe cleaners (I think thats what the blue thing is called but im not sure hehe)
I've been recently trying to work on fine motor skills.
We ended up making a bracelet out of it :) This is the first beaded bracelet Deen has ever made.
Today we worked with the wheels (i have no idea what these are called either hehe)
We sorted them out by color first
I tend to try and make a mistake here and there to see if Deen would see my mistake and correct it for me
We then tried putting the pieces together and as you can see it's really not that easy for a child... they have to figure out how to tilt the wheel in order to make the piece fit in the hole.
This definately keeps Deens interest (which doesn't happen very often)
Find out more about tot school at 1+ 1 + 1 = 1
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Tot School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment